Comments on this website welcomed. E-Mail to
COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE COUNCIL Charlton Parish Council has a Complaints Policy based  on the Model Policy of CALC . (Worcestershire County Association of Local Councils). Complaints 7/9/16 COMPLAINTS AGAINST A COUNCILOR For Register of Interests go to:  and select the name of the Councillor whose Register you wish to see. Then click on “Register of Interests”.